Vote for where we should attempt to move (no guarantees)
1. Cantaloop - Friendly store owners, yogurt, but very small space (bboys would dance in the parking lot, which might be ok for summer)
2. Village Theater - Already have a session there mondays, but place is a huge theater (not good for sessioning) and it's deep in orange.
3. Youth Aflame - Great people who know us already and awesome location for arts (skate park), but it's in Orange also...
4. GCS Store - We haven't really talked to them yet, but who knows. Not really "family-friendly" store though.
5. 511 - You can vote to stay (meaning you can't make it anywhere else.) Then vote again for an alternative.